Intention: Guest Manicure of the Month

Hi everyone!
Today I had an awesome idea (I think).
Let me tell you what I'm talking about.
You have an entire month to send me a cute mani that you've done.
I'll choose the best one from that recived and that will be the "guest manicure
of the month". Your manicure will be on my sidebar for a month and
I'll post the link of your blog.
Don't worry, If your manicure does not win, it will be also posted!

Anyone can send me manicures!
You can send me them even if you don't own a blog.
All you have to do is be my follower. When sending me an email with your nails, don't forget to tell me your follower name, your blog link (if you have one) and (if you want) something about the manicure (what you used, what remindes you of or stuff like this).
Also, the manicure shouldn't be posted anywhere before I post them on my blog. I won't count the nail designs that already are on your blog.

So, tell me what you think about this! All sugestions are wellcome!
Will your manicure be the next Guest Manicure of the Month?
How to attach the picture? Go to an uploading site like tinypic.com, upload the picture and send me in the email the link starting with (http:// )
question mark

Popular posts from this blog